Enstock Solutions Group Inc. is seeking self-motivated Individuals with commercial electrical or lighting retrofit experience. 2+ yrs of electrical experience is a plus but not a must. We will train inexperienced, mechanically inclined, individuals with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and earn.
Average technician makes between $1000-$1500/ wk.
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION. MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL. MUST BE DRUG FREE.
Typical work environments are functioning schools, office buildings and retail stores. Candidates must possess and maintain good hygiene and a professional workmanlike manner. Criminal record must be free of any violent criminal offenses and theft crimes. Drug test and criminal background check will be required. Provide resume or work history with references.
Pay type: Contract/ Piece work
Avg. Earnings: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
What We Offer
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential including a base salary as well as performance-based bonuses.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – We provide excellent career advancement potential.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Staffing Manager.
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Math and computer skills
- Self-starter. Ability to work without supervision
- Honesty and integrity are a must
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Mental reasoning capabilities and mature problem solving skills while managing multiple priorities
- Interact respectfully and courteously with employees, co-workers, management, customers, vendors and retailers
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and set tone for safe, productive, respectful work environment
- Demonstrate understanding of preventive measures to reduce product damage
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, have access to phone lines and e-mail and operate computer hand held device
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus, but not required
- Physical requirements include ability to frequently walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, regularly bend, squat and reach overhead and able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Availability to work weekends
- Must demonstrate professional appearance and be willing to adhere to specified dress code