Enstock Solutions Group, Inc. is a leading provider of retail services and merchandising solutions. To meet the growing demands of our clients, we are looking for a focused and results-oriented Staffing Manager to join our team. As a Staffing Manager, your primary objective is to ensure that company has the required number of staff members in the organization. In this role you will be working closely with members of the Executive team. If you have strong communication skills, an outgoing personality and you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earnings potential, please apply.
What We Offer
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential including a base salary as well as performance-based bonuses.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – We provide excellent career advancement potential.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Staffing Manager.
- Meet with managers to discuss staffing needs and objectives.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information and opportunities; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Arrange applicant interviews with management.
- Conduct orientations; schedule rotations and assignments; monitor new hire contributions.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforce regulations with managers
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must Be Organized and Pay Great Attention to Detail
- Recruiting and Interviewing Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative Functions and Microsoft Office Products
- 2+ Years of Experience – Non Managerial
- College/University Degrees Not Required