An ENSTOCK SOLUTIONS Retail Merchandising Associate shall be responsible and accountable for completing assigned in-store merchandising activities to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations. These activities may include but are not limited to planogram resets, display replenishment, general replenishment. Specific days and hours are determined on a store-by-store basis based on the vendor requirements for each store.
What We Offer
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential including a base salary as well as performance-based bonuses.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – We provide excellent career advancement potential.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Staffing Manager.
- Store Call Coverage: must prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer Relations: must have the ability to communicate effectively both internally, with ENSTOCK SOLUTIONS management and externally with all ENSTOCK SOLUTIONS Customers. Maintain a professional demeanor with the public and with store personnel when performing duties.
- Sales and Merchandising: will maintain Client objectives by ensuring placements of product(s) are fully stocked (locate and transfer cases of product from the store’s backroom to the shelves and displays), properly faced and rotated (oldest in front and freshest in back) and set to schematics. Remove any out-of-date or damaged product from shelves and displays and place in designated store location. Follow store procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and crates.
- Detail: Use strong organizational skills with attention to detail to see tasks through to their completion.
- Administration/Reporting: accurate and timely completion of required paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, etc.
- Safety: perform merchandising job/activities safely by demonstrating full awareness of store environment and surroundings.
- Transportation: Must travel efficiently and reliably to assigned store locations.
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Math and computer skills
- Self-starter. Ability to work without supervision
- Honesty and integrity are a must
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Mental reasoning capabilities and mature problem solving skills while managing multiple priorities
- Interact respectfully and courteously with employees, co-workers, management, customers, vendors and retailers
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and set tone for safe, productive, respectful work environment
- Demonstrate understanding of preventive measures to reduce product damage
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, have access to phone lines and e-mail and operate computer hand held device
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus, but not required
- Physical requirements include ability to frequently walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, regularly bend, squat and reach overhead and able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Availability to work weekends
- Must demonstrate professional appearance and be willing to adhere to specified dress code